Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rounding out the team, Man TWO - MP


So how do I go about introducing myself? Well, let's see: Man Two, homeless guy, Alto, one of three filipinos, and perhaps the darkest of the cast due to all the time I spend in the sun chasing after my mythical, youthful fitness (okay, maybe a bit TMI, and totally irrelevant). 

Along with my cohorts, I round out the cast donning a variety of "hats" as well during the show, of which is shown above, that of homeless guy two. 

I have to say that I am thrilled, absolutely thrilled to be singing with everyone and working with our incredible production staff! Serious! Each day I go to rehearsal, I can't help but feel that sense of awe that everything is coming together. Something I've never done before, let alone something I'm doing for someone dear to me (I'll explain later, and definitely in the playbill, so come out!)

Also, co-producing this endeavor is such a new and exciting challenge for me. I've never done it before, and boy do I have a newfound respect for those who have and still do it on a regular basis! Talk about mad multi-tasking skills! Kudos, kudos, KUDOS!

Enough about me though. 




P.S. We just finished putting labels and postage on our show postcards so you should be seeing them soon either in your mailbox, or at your local hangouts! I'll post one up here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment